Thursday, September 17, 2009

A few kids are playing chess during our extended advisory period, and I'm impressed, because I don't understand the game at all and have never been able to learn how to play it.

I feel terrible today: in addition to the usual stomach issues (I can't eat without getting nauseous), I am completely and utterly exhausted to the point where I'm not sure how I'm sitting up, and my arm is sore from the flu shot I got yesterday. Apparently, flu shots make me a little ill. Hopefully I'll feel better as I wake up a bit, and my energy level will increase later in the day. It's stuffy in here and I feel like I'm picking up a cold or something. Ugh, stupid immune system.

I've been on time every day, so I'm exceptionally proud of myself. Yesterday I started reading ahead in the textbook to prepare for when I take over the class. I can do this. I think.

I'm caught up in my methods class, and ideally, I'll catch up on Managing People this weekend, and field seminar early next week. I need to figure out some easy and mildly healthy things to start making for dinner, because my current eating habits are not conducive to living.

No comments:

Post a Comment